SD-WAN Aggregation and Bonding for Improved Cloud Connectivity
Cloud computing is the background of modern business as it offers security, reliability, scalability, flexibility, and affordability. Optimising the cloud is crucial to access cloud-based applications and services. The article explains how SD-WAN aggregation and bonding are used to improve cloud connectivity.
SD-WAN and cloud connectivity: Modern businesses embrace SD-WAN network technology to connect and manage their network framework. Centralised control, higher visibility, and improved performance are some of the networking principles supported by SD-WAN. There are notable benefits of SD-WAN aggregation and bonding for improved cloud connectivity.
1. Improves performance and reliability: SD-WAN improves remote connectivity with the help of network routers to direct traffic over multiple connections like 4G LTE, 5G, broadband, MPLS, etc. It dynamically selects appropriate paths for cloud traffic depending on real-time network performance monitoring. With SD-WAN, you can reduce packet loss, jitter, and latency. It enriches user experience and productivity while using cloud services.
2. Selecting optimal path: One of the noteworthy SD-WAN solutions for the cloud is dynamic path selection to regulate cloud traffic depending on real-time network conditions to improve cloud connectivity. Load Load-balancing routers ensure critical cloud-based applications are given priority and directed via a reliable path. You can be assured of a seamless cloud experience as the path selection can be carried out on a packet basis. Even if one path experiences a network problem, it can be routed through another, optimising performance and mitigating bottlenecks.
3. Aggregate bandwidth: Multiple connections can be combined into a single link to improve cloud connectivity. SIM Wi-Fi routers can optimise cloud application performance by choosing the available bandwidth. Now, you can bid goodbye to bandwidth limitations by choosing a SIM card internet router to maximise cloud-based services.
4. QoS mechanisms: Using QoS mechanisms, business-critical cloud applications can receive the necessary bandwidth for enriched user experience and performance even during peak hours. SD-WAN enables the prioritisation of cloud traffic depending on the business needs.
5. Application Optimisation with Aggregation Algorithms: Depending on the traffic, applications can be optimised. Some examples include video conferencing or VoIP.
What is a bonded internet connection, and how does it work?
Bonded internet combines multiple broadband connections to a customer’s premises equipment, delivering outputs as one connection. You can combine broadband, LTE, and fibre for a full-sum aggregation of internet connection.
The significance of SD-WAN bonded internet
SD-WAN technology bonds with broadband connections and carriers, delivering high availability with automatic failover and offering immunity from core outages. SD-WAN bonding comes with a host of benefits:
- Combining any broadband connection
- Combining broadband with various throughput
- Combining mobile, cellular, and wireless connections
- Combining various carriers
- Adding redundancy with Diverse Network connectivity combinations
Bonded internet can be used for businesses that face connectivity challenges. Bonded internet can be used to improve the existing connectivity. You can scale your bandwidth for a better user experience without terminating a carrier contract. Moreover, it helps in reducing downtime by offering redundancy with your existing broadband connection.
While upgrading to SD-WAN design, it is essential to understand the following:
Cloud-first networking: Enjoy the merits of cloud-based services by adopting a cloud-first networking approach. With SD-WAN, you can optimise cloud connectivity by delivering enhanced application performance irrespective of the underlying network structure. It gives the IT staff the power to improve productivity at less cost.
Centralised control: Businesses can simplify network management through centralised management and configuration. IT staff can use a unified interface to improve visibility and control across the entire network. It helps to streamline the deployment and management of cloud networks. The IT team can now be free of network management tasks and focus on core initiatives.
Adhering to compliance: Organisations should conform to compliance and take security measures while connecting to cloud services. Advanced security features like firewalls, encryption, and traffic segmentation can help in added protection. The IT team is responsible for delivering secure connections, keeping in mind the regulatory requirements, protecting sensitive information, and mitigating cyber risks.
SD-WAN can help improve cloud connectivity, unleashing a host of benefits. It helps in enhanced performance, bandwidth aggregation, and dynamic path selection. Moreover, SD-WAN gives IT managers the power to improve cloud-based services. SD-WAN can aid in seamless connectivity to the cloud by improving productivity. Cloud computing is evolving rapidly, providing scope for improved cloud-based services.
SMOAD SD-WAN solutions can provide a network from the cloud. SMOAD can act as a cloud network, delivering IT solutions to branch offices from the cloud service provider. It enables remote management and ensures the visibility and security of devices.
Call us for a demo!